Whether you are trying to improve your own sense of wellbeing, looking for help with something that is bothering you, or helping someone you care about—Head to Health is a good place to start.
When you call Head to Health an experienced mental health professional will listen and work with you to find the best ways to get the help you need.
Depending on your needs, you may:
- be connected with suitable existing services
- receive care at a Head to Health hub, either onsite or through telehealth
- be connected to specialist or acute mental health services, including emergency care.
If you are worried about someone else Health to Health can help you:
- recognise when to get help for someone you care about
- take the first step towards getting the best help for them
- have difficult conversations
- support someone to see a health professional
- get help for you as a carer/support person.
For more information about Head to Health services, see how we can help.
What should I do now?
Just like your physical health, it’s easy for your social and emotional wellbeing to get knocked off balance. When that happens, it’s important to know how to spot the signs and what to do next. Take the Head to Health quiz to find out what might help you.
Head to Health is a free service that supports Victorians of all ages.
Gateway Health operates a Head to Health hub from our Wodonga site at 155 High Street.
- Phone 1800 595 212
- Walk-in service is available between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday