Gateway Health supports social media connections and welcomes interaction on these platforms.
We value the responsible use of social media and expect user participation on Gateway Health channels is responsible and respectful to others.
As a user of Gateway Health Social Media platforms, you may express your views, comments, ideas and insights about Gateway Health.
At the same time, you should show courtesy, confidentiality and respect to others and must not use the platforms to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
When using Gateway Health social media, please ensure that you protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts on the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers).
Gateway Health reserves the right to remove content if it contains:
- offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist comments, links or images
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- the full name or descriptive reference to an individual, irrespective of the post’s tone
- solicitations and advertisements by or for other organisations
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- defamatory or libelous comments
- matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order
- anything else that Gateway Health deems inappropriate or which does not align with our values, standards, policies and guidelines.
If users persistently break these guidelines, we reserve the right to ban them from our channels.
For further information regarding the use of our social media channels please contact us.