Our social workers can provide advocacy as well as practical and emotional support across a range of areas including:
- Complex family issues
- Financial hardship
- Extra help at home due to health conditions
- Coping with a disability
- Problems with housing or transport
- Social isolation
- Information and support for carers
- Accessing Centrelink or NDIS
- Strategies to help manage depression and anxiety
- Short-term counselling and emotional support
- Information about mental health services
This is a free service for people under 65 – or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people under 50.
Contact Allied Health Intake on 03 5723 2097 for more information.