We recognise that everybody is unique and has different needs and aspirations when it comes to eating.
Gateway Health’s Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are university-qualified experts who provide personalised nutrition advice and support.
We can work with you to help you understand nutrition advice and build skills to make the best choices for your circumstances.
We can help with:
- building confidence in the kitchen to prepare and cook meals
- food budgeting and meal planning
- navigating a supermarket and reading food labels
- increasing awareness of the food your body needs for good health
- dietary choices to help manage conditions such as diabetes, bowel problems, and recovering from illness or surgery.
Our APDs are able to see people individually and in groups at our Wangaratta and Myrtleford offices.
We sometimes work with people in their own homes and at community venues such as supermarkets and cafes.
We provide outreach services to Benalla Rural City, Mansfield Shire, Alpine Shire, and the Rural City of Wangaratta.
A fee may apply – We will discuss this with you during intake.
Contact Allied Health Intake on 03 5723 2097 for more information.
- Nutrition – Accredited Practising Dietitian flyer
- Dietitians Australia Smart Eating for You – Nutrition information, tips and recipes to help you eat well.
- Nutrition Australia – Recipes, fact sheets, and available programs delivering healthy outcomes for all Australians.