We can help with a number of issues and conditions, including:
- Painful feet
- Corns and calluses
- Care of injuries and wounds
- Ingrown toenails
- Education and advice on footwear
- Review, assessment, and prescription of orthotics (devices that help to treat foot problems)
The service is available to anyone who may need it.
Gateway Health podiatrists can also be accessed regularly at locations in:
- St Johns Retirement Village in Wangaratta
- Illoura Residential Aged Care in Wangaratta
Home visits may be arranged in some cases as part of our District Nursing service.
A fee may apply – We will discuss this with you during intake.
Contact Allied Health Intake on 03 5723 2097 for more information.