Please note: this is not an emergency service. If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 000.
The Wodonga Medical Practice is located at 155 High Street.
- Chronic disease management
- Health checks
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Mental health services and counselling
- Group sessions for certain conditions
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G)
- Spirometry (breathing test)
- Antenatal care
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health (including cervical screening, family planning, contraception, and menopause issues)
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling
- Sexual health including HIV, TasP and PrEP (please refer also to Clinic 35)
- Hepatitis C
- Multicultural and refugee health
- Gender service
- WorkCover and TAC
- Pre-employment and general medical checks
- Case-conferencing including telehealth
- Wound care
- Nursing care
Please feel free to phone, email or ask at reception if you want to know what other services are available.
You can book an appointment online below or contact us:
- Phone 02 6022 8888
If you’re a new patient, please call us to book your first appointment.
The practice is open from 8.30am to 5pm on weekdays.
Support outside these opening hours
If you require urgent medical assistance please dial 000, or attend your local emergency department.
For medical assistance phone 13cure (13 28 73) or Nurse-On-Call 1300 60 60 24. For 24 hour health advice phone Health Direct on 1800 022 222.