Our clinic focuses on the under-screened groups in the community, but we are open to everyone.
We provide information and support for the following:
- Sexual health education
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV care
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention
- Pregnancy tests
- Cervical screening tests
- Contraception options
- Free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Implanon insertion/removal
- IUD insertion/removal
- Unplanned pregnancy options
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTOP)
- Surgical Termination of Pregnancy (STOP)
When you visit Clinic 35 you will be assessed by a registered nurse with training in sexual and reproductive health. The nurse will help you decide what is the right kind of support for you.
In some cases, the nurse may refer you to see your own doctor, or alternatively refer you to other services including our General Practitioner (GP) service.
The clinic is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday at our Wodonga and Wangaratta sites.
Contact us to make an appointment: