We are not a crisis service – If you need urgent help call 000.
We support LGBTIQA+ young people, their families and carers with information, resources and connections to services.
As part of this service we:
- run the Alphabet Crew social group for LGBTIQA+ people and friends aged 12 to 18 years
- engage LGBTIQA+ people aged 14 to 25 years in leadership roles and positive action through the North East Pride Collective (the crew behind the annual Rainbow Ball event)
- assist schools, services, and community organisations with information, secondary consultations, and training
- advocate for systems change to make services inclusive and accessible to LGBTIQA+ people.
We also work closely with Gateway Health’s Gender Service and headspace to provide holistic support for trans, gender diverse and non-binary children and young people.
We are a free service for anyone wanting LGBTIQA+ youth advice, information or action.
We are located at 155 High Street, Wodonga.
You do not need a referral to access this service.
Contact the WayOut Wodonga project worker:
- Phone 02 6022 8888
- Email email@example.com
- Submit the online form below to arrange a confidential chat