If you live in the Greater Shepparton area or anywhere in North East Victoria, and were impacted by the October 2022 floods, you’re eligible for support.
Gateway Health’s Community Recovery and Resilience case managers can come to you, and provide assistance around:
- Grants (where available)
- Mental health and general well-being
- Connections into community legal services
- Connections into financial counselling services
- Support with basic emergency material needs
- Advocacy support to your local government
For help, you can call the Victorian Disaster Recovery Hotline on 1800 560 760 and ask for a referral to Gateway Health, or you can contact us directly on 0487 374 686 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.