Gateway Health’s medical practice has a commitment to training doctors, nurses and staff to anticipate community needs.
We operate medical practices in Wangaratta and Wodonga which offer a wide range of GP services and specialised clinics. The practices contribute to both medical and nursing rural workforce development through their role as teaching clinics.
There are a number of great reasons to join a Gateway Health medical practice as a GP or to undertake your GP registrar training with us. We offer you:
- a culture that promotes quality of service and community support
- no after-hours or on-call work
- a supportive team and training environment
- a teaching clinic so you can undertake your GP registrar with us
- the opportunity to contribute to services supporting multicultural and refugee health, sexual health including HIV clinics, the gender service, chronic disease management, and more
- experienced and passionate supervisors.
Join the medical practice
If you would like to discuss opportunities to join the medical practice call Joanne Zamperoni or Dr. Olivia Stuart on 02 6022 8888 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, submit the form below and we will contact you.