To provide care and services that connect the community and strengthen individual and population health and wellbeing.
Gateway Health serves all people and is committed to improving individual and population health outcomes. We will do this by providing health care and support to individuals and communities in times of need, and by actively working with our partners to address the social and environmental determinants of health.
Our values and principles
Our values reflect the way we interact, connect and work with every client, with partners, with volunteers and with one another.
- We care
- We are adaptable
- We embrace diversity
- We work together
- We advocate
Our principles shape the way we plan and design our services and business systems.
Together they underpin organisational culture, strategy and the way we deliver our services.
- We RESPECT the strength of individuals and the community, and their capacity to recover from adversity.
- We RECOGNISE the importance of adaptability and responsiveness to enable us to deliver on our commitment to the community.
- We ACTIVELY LISTEN and work alongside the community and each other to design and deliver better solutions.
- We BELIEVE a learning culture is critical to enhancing the wellbeing of staff, clients and the community.
- We CONTRIBUTE to creation of a connected and integrated health and community care system to achieve the best outcomes for our
clients and community.
These aspirations reflect a collective set of outcomes that we will commit to delivering over the next three years and beyond.