Gateway Health provides a range of services to support the health and wellbeing of children and their families.
During the school terms, this includes group-based parent education programs and information sessions for parents and carers of children aged from 0 to 18 years.
The following group programs are available in Term 1 2023:
- Mother Goose – For parents and carers of children aged zero to 2.
- Tuning in to kids – For parents and carers of children aged 2 to 10.
- Tuning in to teens – For parents and carers of children aged 10 and above.
- Bringing up great kids – For parents and carers of children aged 2 to 12.
- Parenting trans and gender-diverse kids and teens – For parents and carers of transgender and gender-diverse children and teenagers.
View the Parenting Program – Term 1 2023 timetable for details.
We are also running the following 2-hour information sessions in Term 1:
- Parenting adolescents
- Raising Resilient Children
- Connecting with your kids – Emotion Coaching
View the Parenting information sessions – Term 1 2023 timetable for details.
Our group programs and information sessions are free.
Bookings are essential – Contact Gateway Health on 02 6022 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to book your place.
Individual parenting support is available all year and can be tailored to suit the needs of the parent.
Visit Parent and Relationship Education for more information.