Gateway Health provides a range of services to support the health and wellbeing of children and their families.
During the school terms, this includes group-based parent education programs and information sessions for parents and carers of children aged from 0 to 18 years.
The following group programs are available in Term 1 2023:
- Mother Goose – For parents and carers of children aged zero to 2.
- Tuning in to kids – For parents and carers of children aged 2 to 10.
- Tuning in to teens – For parents and carers of children aged 10 and above.
- Bringing up great kids – For parents and carers of children aged 2 to 12.
- Parenting trans and gender-diverse kids and teens – For parents and carers of transgender and gender-diverse children and teenagers.
We are also running the following 2-hour information sessions in Term 1:
- Parenting adolescents
- Raising Resilient Children
- Connecting with your kids – Emotion Coaching
Our group programs and information sessions are free.
Individual parenting support is available all year and can be tailored to suit the needs of the parent.