Parents and their children are unique – There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to sleep routines.
On Tuesday 9 May Gateway Health is hosting two free evidence-based sleep health seminars at La Trobe University in Wodonga.
Parents and carers of children aged zero to four
This session is from 10 am to 11.30 am. Topics include:
- Setting up healthy sleep routines
- Common problems and tips to help overcome them
- Myth busting
- Local resources available to support parents/carers
Parents and carers of primary school-aged children
This session is from 6.30 pm to 8 pm. Topics include:
- Good sleep habits
- Behavioural sleep problems
- ADHD and children’s sleep
- Body clock
- Nightmares and sleep terrors
We’ll have an expert panel headed up by the CEO of the Sleep Health Foundation Moira Junge, as well as reps from the Albury Wodonga Health Parents and Babies Service, and Wodonga Council Maternal and Child Health Service.
These seminars are free and open to anyone in Albury Wodonga. If you have trouble getting your child to fall asleep or stay asleep then this is for you!