RASP aims to assist substance-dependent clients to meet their rehabilitation and recovery goals, eventually adapting to a lifestyle in line with each individual’s personal values.
The provision of group work for participants assists in building capacity and skills development, to maximise their recovery, including increasing social and community participation.
The group runs over an 8 week period and throughout that time you will be supported by:
- Face-to-face group therapy (currently Zoom through COVID)
- Group acceptance and commitment training
- Psychosocial interventions
- An assertive outreach component
To participate in our RASP group program you can contact us directly by calling or dropping in at one of the Gateway Health locations and asking for our AOD Group Facilitators:
- 45-47 MacKay Street, Wangaratta – Phone 03 5723 2000
- 155 High Street, Wodonga – Phone 02 6022 8888 or free call 1800 657 573
- Or email AODadmin@gatewayau.wpengine.com