Supporting your transgender or gender-diverse child can feel overwhelming at times.
We will assist you to develop knowledge, skills and ideas to support your child on their gender journey and beyond.
The program covers:
- Exploring the unique challenges and opportunities that parents of transgender and gender diverse children face
- Understanding your child’s experience
- Supporting your child on their gender journey and nurturing resilience
- Tackling tricky conversations
- Understanding how stress and stigma impact on your child
- Learning how to support siblings and other family members
Check the calendar for program dates and locations.
If you have any questions phone 02 6022 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.