||Parents and carers of children aged from 2 to 12 years
||Sessions run in school terms - check the calendar for dates and times
||Locations may vary - check the calendar for locations
Topics in this program include:
- Myself as a parent
- Parenting styles
- Helping children manage strong feelings
- Learning about your children’s needs
- Ways to create a positive relationship with your child
- Coping with the ups and downs of parenting
- Self-care and moving forward
Check the calendar for program dates and locations.
If you have any questions please contact the Gateway Health Parenting Team on 0457 279 796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.