Tuning in to Teens – Emotionally intelligent parenting
February 12 @ 5:30 pm - March 25 @ 7:30 pm
For parents and carers of children aged 10 years and over.
This free six-week program aims to help parents and carers of teenagers to understand their child’s experience and connect with and support their child.
If you are a parent or carer of a teenager this program will help you to:
- understand what your child is going through at this stage in their life
- help your child manage their emotions
- manage conflict with your child more effectively
- communicate with your child more effectively
- build a closer more connected relationship with your child
- build on your skills as a parent.
For more information head here.