Services and Programs for older adults are available in various areas.
Community Aged Care Team
1. The Hume Regional Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) – Wangaratta
2. Home and Community Care (HACC) Nursing: Continence Nursing Services, District Nursing Services, Wounds
Active Rural Communities (ARC)
Provides social contact for people who are frail aged and/or have a disability, socially or geographically isolated and their carers. Activity groups are on 3 days each week. Planned Activity Groups are located at Moyhu and Wangaratta. This activity receives funding from the Australian and Victorian Governments.
Services and Programs are available in various areas.
Follow the links to view Gateway Health program/service details or click here to view our brochure.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Services: Drug Withdrawal, Drug Diversion, Needle and Syringe, Pharmacotherapies
- Community link
- Continence Nurse Advisor/Consultant
- Counselling & Support: Drug and Alcohol, Domestic Violence, Gamblers Help, Grief and Loss, Men's Support
- Diabetes Education
- Dietitians can support healthy eating, diet modifications to treat specific conditions, cooking skills, meal planning, reading food labels and food budgeting.
- Gambler's Help
- McGrath Breast Care Nurse
- Men's Behaviour Change
- Mental Health Support:LAUNCH, Personal Helpers and Mentors Service (PHaMs)
- Registered Nurses
- Relationship Programs
- Specialist Medical Transport Service
- Speech Pathology
- Victims Assistance Program