Services and Programs for Women are available in various areas.
Follow the links to view program/service details.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Services: Drug Withdrawal, Drug Diversion, Needle and Syringe, Pharmacotherapies
- Clinic 35: Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Bladder Health
- Counselling & Support: Drug and Alcohol, Domestic Violence, Gamblers Help, Grief and Loss
- Dietitians can support healthy eating, diet modifications to treat specific conditions, cooking skills, meal planning, reading food labels and food budgeting.
- Having a baby in Wangaratta
- Mental Health Support: LAUNCH, Personal Helpers and Mentors Service (PHaMs)
- Parenting and Relationship Services
- Positive Parenting Telephone Service
- Relationship Programs
- Registered Nurses
- Speech Pathology
- Specialist Medical Transport Service
- Victims Assistance Program