This service is helpful for those who are unfamiliar with what supports are available to them and how to access them.
Our Access and Support Care Coordinators can assist you to engage with services such as:
- Home maintenance
- Domestic services
- Personal care
- Home modifications, aids and equipment
- Help with meals
- Nursing and allied health services
These services are designed to help you stay living independently at home as you age.
We can help you:
- contact My Aged Care
- think about any questions you have for the assessment process
- understand how services work
- understand the steps involved to apply for a service
- find out if there are any costs involved
- find out what services may be available and how they can suit your needs and lifestyle.
Eligibility and fees
This is a free service available across North East Victoria for:
- People over 65 years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples over 50 years
- People who are having trouble getting assistance to live independently at home
Referrals can be made through My Aged Care.
Contact Allied Health Intake on 03 5723 2097 for more information.