Parenting Trans and Gender Diverse Kids and Teens
October 9 @ 11:00 am - November 27 @ 1:00 pm
This program supports parents of transgender and gender-diverse children and teenagers to be able to parent with confidence and understanding.
The program covers:
- exploring the unique challenges and opportunities that parents of transgender and gender-diverse children face
- understanding your child’s experience
- supporting your child on their gender journey and nurturing resilience
- tackling tricky conversations
- understanding how stress and stigma impact your child
- learning how to support siblings and other family members.
Gateway Health Wodonga – G10