Services and Programs for older adults are available in various areas.
Active Rural Communities (ARC)
Provides social contact for people aged 65 years or older and people with a disability who are less than 65 years of age.
Select the links below to view our current program fact sheets.
Select here to view the "Wangaratta & District Programs" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Out & About" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Memory support" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Exercise Programs" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Cafe Connections" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Meet your feet" fact sheet
Select here to view the "Couch club" fact sheet
This activity receives funding from the Australian and Victorian Governments.
Community Aged Care Team
1. The Hume Regional Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) – Wangaratta
2. Home and Community Care (HACC) Nursing: Continence Nursing Services, District Nursing Services, Wounds
Follow the links to view Gateway Health program/service details or select here to view the "Services for older people" brochure.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug Services: Drug Withdrawal, Drug Diversion, Needle and Syringe, Pharmacotherapies
- Community link
- Continence Nurse Advisor/Consultant
- Counselling & Support: Drug and Alcohol, Domestic Violence, Gamblers Help, Grief and Loss, Men's Support
- Diabetes Education
- Dietitians can support healthy eating, diet modifications to treat specific conditions, cooking skills, meal planning, reading food labels and food budgeting.
- Gambler's Help
- McGrath Breast Care Nurse
- Men's Behaviour Change
- Mental Health Support:LAUNCH, Personal Helpers and Mentors Service (PHaMs)
- Registered Nurses
- Relationship Programs
- Specialist Medical Transport Service
- Speech Pathology
- Victims Assistance Program