Phone: 02 6022 8888
Location: 155 High Street, Wodonga
Operating 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Our GP SuperClinic showcases:
- A multidisciplinary team approach to care with access to allied health providers
- A new purpose built building & facilities including high quality IT systems
- A supportive and encouraging team environment
- Gateway Health Multicultural Clinic click here for more information - Recipients of Highly Commended Award - Corporate Innovation in Victoria's Multicultural Awards for Excellence 2016!
- Clinic 35 (sexual and reproductive health) Click here for more information.
|Dr Catherine Orr
MBBS (Hons), FRACGP, FARGP, MPH, Grad Dip Rural
|Dr Anna Keedwell (GP Registrar)
Dr Sue Anderson
Dr Biswa Dutta
|Dr Wei Ooi (GP Registrar)
|Dr Yangyang Liu (GP Registrar)
- Sexual Health Nurses
- Practice Nurses
- Reception Team
After Hours Care - In an emergency phone 000 (triple zero)
After hours services are provided through:
- Albury After Hours Clinic Ph: (02) 6021 0188
- Nurse on call (telephone advice service) Ph: 1300 60 60 24
- GP After Hours Helpline (telephone advice service) Ph: 1800 022 222
- Albury-Wodonga Health Emergency Departments Ph: (02) 6051 7111
Other On-site Services
- Pathology Collection Centre
- Green Room Yoga and Wellness Centre
- Hearing Services, Australian Hearing
- Heather Hillas Counselling - Carer, Grief and Loss
- Optimum Physiotherapy
- Peter Allen Counselling
Patient Information Services Available
- Multicultural Clinic (ATSI and Refugee health)
- Hep C Clinic
- HIV Clinic (ask for Clinic 35)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health checks
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Mental health services and counselling
- Group sessions for better health outcomes
- Electrocardiogram (E.C.G)
- Antenatal Care
- Women's Health (Pap, Family Planning, Contraception, Menopause)
- Unplanned pregnancy options counselling
- Medical termination of pregnancy - click here for patient information sheet
- Men's Health
- Workcover and TAC
- Pre-employment and General Medicals
- Case Conferencing including Telehealth
- Wound Care
- Nursing Care
Consultations are by appointment, but the first available doctor will see urgent cases. Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time. If the requested doctor is unavailable, one of the other doctors' at our Practice may be available to see you and will, with your permission, communicate any necessary information to your usual doctor.
If your appointment is for other than a standard consultation, please tell the receptionist when you make an appointment so that extra time can be allowed (i.e. several or complex problems, initial visit for a work-related injury or motor vehicle accident, medical report, pre-employment examination or a procedure).
We try very hard to adhere to our appointment schedules. However the unpredictable nature of medical practice is such that doctors will sometimes run behind time. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to patients when we are running behind with our appointment schedule.
Referrals, Repeat Prescriptions and Test Results
Appointments are required for anyone requesting a referral, prescription or medical certificate. Our Medical Practice has policies and procedures to ensure the appropriate management of test results and recalls. It is recommended that patients make a follow up appointment with a doctor to discuss test results to protect your privacy and provide follow up care.
Reminder Management System
As our practice is committed to preventative care, we may send you an occasional reminder regarding health services appropriate to your care. If you wish to opt out of this please let us know.
All consultations covered by Medicare are bulk billed. There is a private fee for medical consultations related to Work Injury, TAC, Medical reports and Pre-employment medicals.
We appreciate a minimum of 3 hours notice for cancellation of your appointment. You may incur a fee if you do not tell us that you cannot attend your appointment.
Reminder Management System
As part of the requirement for managing our patient reminder system, our results database will be utilised to remind patients when other tests or follow-up tests are due. Please feel free to discuss these recall systems with our Practice Nurse or Practice Manager. If you do not wish to be placed on a recall list ie: PAP, immunisation, care plan etc please inform our staff as soon as possible.
Parking and Access
This practice provides access through both front & rear entrances to the facility.
A large public car park with 2 hour parking is situated at the rear of the building, accessible from both Hume Street & Lawrence Street.
1 hour parking is also available in High Street in front of the building. Disabled parking is available at the front and rear of the building. A wheelchair is available from reception for use by those with limited mobility.
A clinic specialising in the care of Refugees, Migrants and Aboriginal people - For appointments please call our Refugee/Aboriginal Health Nurse, on 0418 792 695 or (02) 6022 88888.
Gateway Health Medical Practice – recipient of the VRHA 2015 General Practice Award in Bendigo, award accepted by Dr Catherine Orr and Nicole MacDonald.
In late 2014, a call for nominations was made by RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency Vic) for the 2015 Victorian Rural Health Awards (VRHA). It is with great excitement that Gateway Health was announced as a recipient of this award, for our contributions and commitment to the development of our Gateway Health Multicultural Clinic.
The Health Awards, now in their 10th year, celebrate and recognise the commitment and dedication of doctors and health professionals, and their families to their rural communities.
The Awards Judging Panel, consisted of representatives from the Rural Workforce Agency Victoria, the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, Allied Health Professionals Australia and Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation.
Clinical Employment Opportunities
Are you a General Practitioner or Allied Health Professional interested in joining the Superclinic? Please send your details, a covering letter and resume to:
Joanne Zamperoni - Business Manager
Phone: (02) 6022 8888
We are proud to be a teaching practice with the Murray City Country Coast GP Training
We are members of the Murray City Country Coast GP Training and are teaching practices supporting Medical Students, GP Registrars and Nursing Students.
Murray City Country Coast GP Training is committed to providing first class General Practice training delivered locally by experienced rural and regional general practitioners.
Our practices offer unique opportunities to gain a broad range of skills complemented by a high level of professional and personal support.